ETL Seal of Approval
ETL seal of approval is an internationally-recognized seal of quality, safety, and
In order to keep the ETL seal of approval, comprehensive surprise inspections
of the manufacturing facility take place once a quarter. If the manufacturing
facility does not
pass, the ETL seal of approval is revoked.
- It is only given to companies after rigorous inspections and testing of the
- The product is taken from the company and completely disassembled. All
components and the way that they have been assembled (right down to the wires) are inspected and compared to
Canadian and US regulations.
- If the product passes, the manufacturing facility is then inspected for professionalism and
to ensure that quality controls are in place. These quality controls in the
manufacturing facility ensure that every
single instrument is the same high quality as the last one that was produced.
Our ETL seal of approval means that you are purchasing a professionally-built,
high-quality, and safe product. If you
are considering purchasing another hot tub or spa that
doesn't have ETL, CSA,
UL, or CE approval, then you should consider what that means:
The hot tub or spa has no
quality or safety approval and there are no ongoing inspections of the hot tub or spa and the manufacturing
- There is no guarantee of quality or durability of the spa or hot tub you are
- There is no guarantee that hot tub or spa has been manufactured in accordance
with industry and/or
certification board standards
Why take that chance?
The only way to ensure you are buying a quality product is to purchase only
quality and safety-approved